DUBLIN, Oct. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Punching Machine Market 2023-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The punching machine market is poised for significant growth, with a projected increase of USD 361.93 million during the period from 2022 to 2027, at an accelerating Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.56% throughout the forecast period.
The comprehensive report on the punching machine market provides a holistic analysis, including market size and forecasts, current trends, growth drivers, challenges, and vendor analysis, featuring approximately 25 vendors.
Key Market Drivers
Several key factors are driving the growth of the punching machine market:
- Rising Industrial Automation: Increasing industrial automation worldwide is contributing to the demand for advanced punching machines.
- Growing Demand for CNC Machines: The growing demand for Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines is driving the adoption of punching machines.
- Growth in the Automotive Industry: The automotive industry’s growth is leading to increased demand for punching machines for various applications.
The punching machine market is segmented as follows:
- Hydraulic punching machine
- Mechanical punching machine
- Automotive industry
- Chemical industry
- Construction industry
By Geographical Landscape:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Emerging Market Trends
The report identifies several emerging market trends, including:
- Increased Focus on Additive Manufacturing: The increased focus on additive manufacturing is driving market growth, with punching machines playing a role in creating complex parts and components.
- High-Speed Steel-Cutting Tools: The growing market for high-speed steel-cutting tools is contributing to the demand for advanced punching machines.
- Growth of Fabricated Metal Products: The enhanced growth of fabricated metal products is fueling the adoption of punching machines in various industries.
Key Companies Mentioned
The report provides vendor analysis and mentions approximately 25 companies operating in the punching machine market, including:
- AMADA Co. Ltd.
- Baruffaldi Plastic Technology Srl
- Boschert GmbH and Co. KG
- Broachcutter Drilling Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- CUUMED CATHETER MEDICAL CO. LTD.
- Dallan SpA
- DANOBAT GROUP S. Coop.
- Durmazlar Makina AS
- Hydro Power Tech Engineering
- iPan Machineries India Pvt. Ltd.
- JPW Industries Inc.
- NITTO KOHKI Co. Ltd.
- Oemme SpA
- Produtech Srl
- Rheon Automatic Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Schind Machines
- TAMA Aps
- TRUMPF SE Co. KG
- W.W. Grainger Inc.
- Wanzke Umformtechnologie GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b3zvp1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets