DUBLIN, July 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Beverage Packaging Market Outlook to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of Global Beverage Packaging Industry. The report covers an overview and genesis of the industry, market size in terms of number of beverage packages sold.
Its market segmentations include by Packaging Material, Beverage Type, Application and by region; growth enablers and drivers; challenges and bottlenecks; trends driving adoption trends; regulatory framework; end-user analysis, industry analysis, competitive landscape including competition scenario and market shares of major players. the report concludes with future market projections of each market segmentation and analyst recommendations.
According to estimates, due to the impact of COVID-19, there has been supply chain disruptions, unavailability of materials used in the manufacturing process, labor shortages, fluctuating prices, and inflation in production costs. The Global Beverage Packaging Market is currently at $140 billion and expected to exceed $190 billion by 2027.
- The increasing global population and rising disposable income in developing economies are creating new avenues for packaged beverages. According to the Brewers Association, the total value of the beer market was USD 94.1 billion in 2020, whereas the total craft beer market was estimated at USD 22.2 billion
- The increase in the utilization of shipping containers drives the market. Thus, companies have been collaborating to offer new and innovative products as per the customers’ requirements
Key Trends by Market Segment:
- By Application: According to Food Dive, 67% of customers globally believe it is critical that the items they buy come in recyclable packaging, with 54% indicating it is a factor they consider when purchasing. The most used industrial packaging for food and beverage industries are drums, IBCs, corrugated boxes, pallets, and sacks
- By Region: Asia Pacific is one of the emerging regions for the beverage packaging market. Countries such as China, India, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand are considered for the purpose of the study. Therefore, the growth of the market is expected to be high in this region. Many types of packaging are preferred in the region, such as flexible, rigid plastic, paper, glass, and metal packaging
The Global Beverage Packaging Market remains highly fragmented, with numerous international, regional, and local vendors. Local manufacturers of beverage packaging products cater to unique, innovative solutions at a price lower as compared to the international vendors, resulting in an intense price battle. The market consists of players like Amcor Group GmbH, O-I Glass, Inc., Crown Holdings, Inc, Ardagh Group, Verallia SA, Tetra Pak Group, Ball Corporation etc.
In line with the changing demand for sustainable and recyclable beverage packaging products, companies have been launching new and innovative products in the market. The present incarnation of package design and corporate responsibility, as well as the near future, are defined by sustainability. Sustainable packaging is emerging to be an excellent investment as well as a healthier choice for the environment. Concerns over the safe handling and recycling of packaging materials have prompted the implementation of new policies and legislation requiring businesses to recover their packaging materials.
Key Topics Covered
1. Beverage Packaging Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Beverage Packaging Market – Executive Summary
2.1 Key trends by Material
2.2 Key trends by Category
2.3 Key trends by Product Type
2.4 Key trends by End Use Industry
2.5 Key Trends by Geography
3. Beverage Packaging Market – Comparative analysis
3.1 Market Share Analysis – Major Companies
3.2 Product Benchmarking – Major Companies
3.3 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.4 Patent Analysis – Major Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis (ASPs will be provided)
4. Beverage Packaging Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Major start-up company analysis
4.1.3 Product portfolio
4.1.4 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Beverage Packaging Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3 Successful Venture Profiles
5.4 Customer Analysis – Major companies
6. Beverage Packaging Market – Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
6.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.3.4 Competitive Rivalry
6.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
7. Beverage Packaging Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunity Analysis
7.3 Product/Market Life Cycle
7.4 Distributor Analysis – Major Companies
8. Beverage Packaging Market – By Material
9. Beverage Packaging Market – By Category
10. Beverage Packaging Market – By Product Type
11. Beverage Packaging Market – By End-use Industry
12. Beverage Packaging Market – By Geography
13. Beverage Packaging Market – Entropy
13.1 New Product Launches
13.2 M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
14. Beverage Packaging Market – Market Share Analysis Premium
15. Beverage Packaging Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Beverage Packaging Market Company Analysis – Business Overview, Product Portfolio, Financials, and Developments
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Amcor Group GmbH
- O-I Glass, Inc.
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Ardagh Group
- Verallia SA
- Tetra Pak Group
- Ball Corporation
- Vidrala SA
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.
- CPMC Holdings Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/589m8i
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beverage-packaging-industry-outlook-2023-2027-global-market-projected-to-exceed-190-billion-by-2027-with-high-growth-in-asia-pacific-301877422.html