A roundup of the most newsworthy press releases from PR Newswire this week, including Gronk’s return to the Big Game and Girl Scout Cookie season’s kick-off.
NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists and consumers stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a recap of some major stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Taco Bell® Enters a New Value Era with the Launch of the New Cravings Value Menu
Starting January 11, Taco Bell unveiled a revitalized Cravings Value Menu featuring a total of 10 craveable menu items and the new, permanent Veggie Build-Your-Own-Cravings-Box taking value and customization to new heights.
- Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex to be Inducted into the Living Legends of Aviation Alongside Other Remarkable Aviators Fred George, Marc Parent, and Steve Hinton
The Living Legends of Aviation are remarkable people of extraordinary accomplishment in aviation/aerospace; they include entrepreneurs, innovators, industry leaders, astronauts, record breakers, pilots who have become celebrities and celebrities who have become pilots. More than 100 men and women from across the world are among their ranks.
- Qcells Announces Expansion of Strategic Alliance with Microsoft
In its largest module and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services agreement to date, Qcells will supply Microsoft with 12 gigawatts (GW) of solar modules and EPC services over an 8-year period – the equivalent to powering more than 1.8 million homes annually.
- Goodyear Introduces Goodyear® ElectricDrive 2 with Elevated Performance Capability and Sustainable Materials
“We know EV drivers prioritize performance and a more-sustainable tire. The ElectricDrive 2 was designed with at least 50% sustainable materials, a focus on providing greater traction and maintaining a quiet ride,” said David Reese, vice president, Product Development, Goodyear Americas.
- Chris Stapleton and Buffalo Trace Master Distiller Harlen Wheatley Unveil Traveller Whiskey
Bottled at 90 proof, Traveller Whiskey is characterized by notes of oak, sweet maple, tart currant and leather. Complex aromas of vanilla, aged fruit and buttery shortbread are rounded off by caramel and a touch of oak. The flavor profile also showcases a touch of sweetness, followed by spice, toasted nut and oak flavors, closing with a robust finish.
- U.S. News & World Report Announces the 2024 Best Jobs
The rankings offer a look at the best jobs across 17 categories – from sectors such as engineering and business – to help job seekers at every level make the most informed career decisions for them. The rankings take into account the most important aspects of a job, including growth potential, work-life balance, job safety, employment rate and salary.
- Rob Gronkowski Returns For A Live Shot at Redemption in FanDuel’s 2024 Super Bowl “Kick of Destiny 2” Campaign
FanDuel’s “Kick of Destiny 2” will see Gronkowski make his way to Las Vegas where he will attempt to successfully make a field goal just before kick-off to the Super Bowl. Kay Adams, host of FanDuel TV’s “Up & Adams,” will serve as commentator as Gronkowski takes another shot at destiny – this time in front of a live audience.
- Tropicana Removes the Letters “AI” From Their Name Since There Is Nothing Artificial in Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice
Tropicana introduces “Tropcn,” a new limited-edition packaging—now with the letters “AI” removed from their name—to celebrate the leading orange juice brand’s natural ingredients, highlighting the fact that there is nothing artificial, and never has been anything artificial, in Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice.
- Survey: In 2024, CEOs Are Most Worried About a Recession & Inflation, But Say They’re Not Ready
C-Suite Outlook 2024 also reveals that CEOs have thrown up their hands when it comes to getting workers back into the office full time. Just 4% of US CEOs say they will prioritize a full-time return to the office. Consistent with past surveys, attracting and retaining talent remains the number-one internal focus for CEOs globally.
- Girl Scouts of the USA Kicks Off Cookie Season Nationally, Highlighting How Cookie Sales Help Millions of Girls “Unbox the Future”
During this highly-anticipated time of the year, girls flex their entrepreneurial muscles and acquire important life skills like goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics. All proceeds from cookie sales stay with local councils and troops to power Girl Scouts’ amazing experiences year-round.
- Study Shows Some Good News Out of an Increasingly Divided US
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of citizens prefer compromise to governmental paralysis. A desire for compromise prevailed across all parties including Democrats (77%), Independents (71%), and Republicans (68%). 86% of respondents also believe that those with whom they disagree politically are, at the very least, “good and honest people.”
- NASA Shares Progress Toward Early Artemis Moon Missions with Crew
NASA will now target September 2025 for Artemis II, the first crewed Artemis mission around the Moon, and September 2026 for Artemis III, which is planned to land the first astronauts near the lunar South Pole. Artemis IV, the first mission to the Gateway lunar space station, remains on track for 2028.
CES 2024 News
CES kicked off this week and PR Newswire is the official news distribution provider and host of the CES Exhibitor Media Center for the fourth consecutive year.
This week was packed with announcements from exhibitors debuting their new innovations in consumer tech, from mobility to entertainment, green technology, smart home products, and beyond. Here are just a few of the week’s big stories:
- The Future is ALL ON: CES 2024 Opens, Showcasing the Latest Innovations in AI, Sustainability and Mobility
- Alienware Doubles QD-OLED Family with Two World’s First Gaming Monitors
- Celestron Introduces World’s First Intelligent Home Observatory
- Formovie Technology Announces Next-Generation Projectors at CES 2024: A Must-See for Tech Enthusiasts
- BlackBerry Launches QNX Everywhere to Address Global Embedded Software Developer Skills Shortage
Catch up on all the latest CES news from PR Newswire.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Users can create customized newsfeeds that will deliver relevant news right to their inbox. Newsfeed results can be targeted by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in a journalist or blogger’s next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Journalists will have access to ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in their articles.
- Related Resources: Our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, features regular media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the industry’s leading press release distribution partner with an unparalleled global reach of more than 440,000 newsrooms, websites, direct feeds, journalists and influencers and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages. From our award-winning Content Services offerings, integrated media newsroom and microsite products, Investor Relations suite of services, paid placement and social sharing tools, PR Newswire has a comprehensive catalog of solutions to solve the modern-day challenges PR and communications teams face. For 70 years, PR Newswire has been the preferred destination for brands to share their most important news stories across the world.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire