DUBLIN, March 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “CIO Infrastructure Management Tool Kit – Gold Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Gold Edition of the CIO Infrastructure Management Tool Kit contains the following:
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, & Charter Template WORD
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms
- IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (Includes electronic Blog Compliance Agreement Form)
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (Updated to include social networks as a communication path)
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy (Includes 5 electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Outsourcing Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy (HIPAA Compliant and includes electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
CIOs wear many hats….from IT pro, project manager, and vendor relationship manager to budgetary accountant, human resource expert, psychologist, and career counselor. How comfortable are you with juggling these responsibilities?
To make sure that you have all the resources needed for all these roles, your peers have developed effective, field-proven tools and templates for every task you manage. These time-saving resources, and proven peer advice, have been collected in Janco’s CIO Infrastructure Management Toolkit.
In many enterprises, CIOs are perceived as mere technology managers, while in reality they should be viewed as business leaders. The CIO’s focus should be on reducing costs and improving profitability through the strategic usage of IT. It is very important for the Information Technology organization to get out of a transactional mode. If the CIO has the right infrastructure in place, then the CIO can help in directing the strategy of the enterprise, and even shape its destiny. The CIO brings his own perspective, and without IT, you cannot build a robust and business.
The CIO Infrastructure Management Tool Kit is comprised of a collection of Janco products that CIOs and IT Managers can use to create a strategy and manage in the ever changing business environment.
The CIO Infrastructure Management Tool Kit versions each contain some of essential tools that your enterprise needs as it creates budgets and sets priorities. The bundles include the IT Infrastructure, Strategy and Charter Template, Janco’s latest IT salary data, the Business Impact and Application Questionnaire, Service Level Policy Template with sample metrics, Functional Specification Template, and the Practical Guide for IT Outsourcing.
The bundle comes in four versions – Standard, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7uja36
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cio-infrastructure-management-tool-kit—gold-edition-2023-time-saving-resources-templates–peer-advice-301764832.html