DUBLIN, Oct. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Cell Harvesting – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Cell Harvesting Market to Reach $483.3 Million by 2030
The global market for Cell Harvesting estimated at US$274.9 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$483.3 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The market segments examined include Manual and Automated Cell Harvesting, focusing on specific sources such as Peripheral Blood, Bone Marrow, Umbilical Cord, Adipose Tissue, and Other Applications. Additionally, the report assesses the market’s role for Biotech & Biopharma Companies, Research Institutes, and Other End-Uses.
Manual, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.9% CAGR and reach US$366.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Automated segment is estimated at 5.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $84.8 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.2% CAGR
The Cell Harvesting market in the U.S. is estimated at US$84.8 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$48.2 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 10.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
This extensive report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Cell Harvesting market across different geographic regions, including the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. It covers various aspects, including annual sales projections from 2022 to 2030, historical data from 2014 to 2021, and a 16-year outlook for the years 2014, 2023, and 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.1% and 6.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.7% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Cell Harvesting – A Prelude
- With Stem Cells Holding Potential to Emerge as Savior for Healthcare System Struggling with COVID-19 Crisis, Demand for Cell Harvesting to Grow
- Select Clinical Trials in Progress for MSCs in the Treatment of COVID-19
- Lack of Antiviral Therapy Brings Spotlight on MSCs as Potential Option to Treat Severe Cases of COVID-19
- Stem Cells Garner Significant Attention amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Cell Harvesting – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Growing R&D Investments & Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases to Drive the Global Cell Harvesting Market over the Long-term
- US Dominates the Global Market, Asia-Pacific to Experience Lucrative Growth Rate
- Biopharmaceutical & Biotechnology Firms to Remain Key End-User
- Remarkable Progress in Stem Cell Research Unleashes Unlimited Avenues for Regenerative Medicine and Drug Development
- Drug Development
- Therapeutic Potential
- A Prelude to Genetic Testing
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Development of Regenerative Medicine Accelerates Demand for Cell Harvesting
- The Use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine to Drive the Cell Harvesting Market
- Rise in Volume of Orthopedic Procedures Boosts Prospects for Stem Cell, Driving the Cell Harvesting
- Increasing Demand for Stem Cell Based Bone Grafts: Promising Growth Ahead for Cell Harvesting
- Spectacular Advances in Stem Cell R&D Open New Horizons for Regenerative Medicine
- Global Regenerative Medicines Market by Category (2019): Percentage Breakdown for Biomaterials, Stem Cell Therapies and Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cell Transplants Drive the Demand for Cell Harvesting
- Rise in Number of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Procedures Propels Market Expansion
- Growing Incidence of Chronic Diseases to Boost the Demand for Cell Harvesting
- Fatalities by Heart Conditions: Estimated Percentage Breakdown for Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Stroke, and Others
- Ageing Demographics to Drive Demand for Stem Cell Banking
- Global Aging Population Statistics – Opportunity Indicators
- Expanding Elderly Population Worldwide: Breakdown of Number of People Aged 65+ Years in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019 and 2030
- High Cell Density as Major Bottleneck Leads to Innovative Cell Harvesting Methods
- Advanced Harvesting Systems to Overcome Centrifugation Issues
- Sophisticated Filters for Filtration Challenges
- Innovations in Closed Systems Boost Efficiency & Productivity of Cell Harvesting
- Enhanced Harvesting and Separation of Micro-Carrier Beads
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 30 Featured)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Corning, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Arthrex, Inc.
- SP Industries, Inc.
- Trevigen, Inc.
- ANGLE PLC
- Ranfac Corporation
- ADS Biotec, Inc.
- Biotium, Inc.
- Global Life Sciences Solutions USA LLC (Cytiva)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7xb3wn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cell-harvesting-strategic-market-report-2023-market-to-reach-483-3-million-by-2030—us-dominates-the-global-market-asia-pacific-to-experience-lucrative-growth-rate-301950695.html