DUBLIN, May 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Digital Payments Market 2022-2032 by Component, Mode of Payment, Deployment Type, Industry Vertical, Organization Size, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global digital payments market will reach $8,132.6 billion by 2032, growing by 16.4% annually over 2022-2032.
- ACI Worldwide Inc.
- Adyen N.V.
- Aliant Payment Systems Inc.
- Alipay.com Co., Ltd.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon Payments Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.)
- Apple Inc.
- Fiserv Inc.
- Global Payments Inc.
- MasterCard Incorporated (MasterCard)
- Mobiamo Inc.
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Paytm (One97 Communications limited)
- Square Inc.
- Stripe Inc.
- Visa Inc.
- Wordplay Inc. (Fidelity National Information Services)
The market is driven by government initiatives for the promotion of digital payments, progressive changes in regulatory frameworks, better customer experience, high proliferation of smartphones enabling M-commerce growth, increase in E-commerce sales, and the growing internet penetration.
This report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global digital payments market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2020-2022 and provides forecast from 2023 till 2032 with 2022 as the base year.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Five Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19 and Russia–Ukraine conflict. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global digital payments market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Mode of Payment, Deployment Type, Industry Vertical, Organization Size, and Region.
Based on Component, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2032 included in each section.
- Payment Gateway Solutions
- Payment Processing Solutions
- Payment Security and Fraud Management Solutions
- Transaction Risk Management
- Application Program Interface
- Other Solutions
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Based on Mode of Payment, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2032 included in each section.
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Banking Cards
- Digital Wallet
- Net Banking
- Crypto Payments
- Other Modes of Payment
By Deployment Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2032 included in each section.
- On-Premises Deployment
- Cloud-based Deployment
By Industry Vertical, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2032 included in each section.
- Retail and E-commerce
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Industry Verticals
By Organization Size, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2032 included in each section.
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oxmtxj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-digital-payments-market-to-2032-progressive-changes-in-regulatory-frameworks-drives-growth-301819467.html