DUBLIN, May 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Oscilloscope Market: A Strategic Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study provides an overview of the market dynamics influencing and challenging oscilloscope market growth, analyzes the competitive scenario and landscape and sustainability, and highlights the growth opportunities for test vendors to consider to realize growth over the forecast period and beyond. Market revenue is the revenue that sales of an oscillator with probes generate. The study does not include the refurbished or after-sales market.
An oscilloscope is a piece of electronic test equipment that captures and converts electrical voltage signals, which it displays on a screen as a digitized waveform representing how voltage changes over time. The user can then analyze various waveform characteristics, such as amplitude, frequency, rise time, and noise.
Because of several measurement advantages, such as greater bandwidth processing capability, storage, and flexibility in waveform processing, digital oscilloscopes have mostly replaced analog oscilloscopes.
Oscilloscopes play an integral part in the development of emerging technologies, such as 5G, high-speed digital interfaces, autonomous driving, and electric vehicles, thanks to continuous R&D investments in upgrading the capabilities of these instruments. As digital transformation, IoT, Industry 4.0, and other Mega Trends drive the usage of connected and electronic devices across all verticals, demand for oscilloscopes is forecast to grow.
The analyst also explores the impact of sustainability on the oscilloscope market and presents case studies on how market participants use sustainability strategies to help the environment and advance market progress.
The primary end-users of oscilloscopes are communications, computing and semiconductors, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, industrial electronics, automotive, education, and other (i.e., healthcare, energy, heavy process industries, and hobbyists) industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Global Oscilloscope Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline EngineT
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Key Competitors
- Distribution Channels
- Scope of Analysis
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Forecast Analysis
- Key Market Trends
- Global Hot Spots
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share
- Product Highlights of Key Market Participants
- Recent Product Launches
3. Sustainability in Oscilloscopes
- United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
- Impact of Oscilloscopes on Important Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Impact of Oscilloscopes on Important SDGs
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Tapping into Startups and Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) through Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
- Growth Opportunity 2: More Electronics Content in Vehicles
- Growth Opportunity 3: Multi-functional (X-in-1) Capabilities and Mid-range Segments
- Growth Opportunity 4: Growing Satellite Launches
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/79sppi
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-oscilloscope-strategic-analysis-report-2022-tapping-into-startups-and-original-design-manufacturers-odms-through-strategic-partnerships-and-collaborations-301830761.html