DUBLIN, Jan. 12, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — The “Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Market Report 2024-2034” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Overall world revenue for Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Market, 2024 to 2034 in terms of value market will surpass US$2.6 billion in 2024, this work calculates. The author predicts strong revenue growth through to 2034. This work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
The Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Market Report 2024-2034: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Driving Forces and Opportunities in the Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Market
The propulsion of the VPP market stems from several influential factors, with the widespread deployment of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs), encompassing solar PV, wind power, and energy storage systems, standing out as a primary catalyst. A global shift toward cleaner energy sources, supported by governments and industries, encourages the seamless integration of renewable resources into the grid.
Simultaneously, the ongoing liberalization of electricity markets acts as a driving force, fostering demand for innovative solutions like VPPs that provide essential flexibility and adaptability within the ever-evolving energy landscape.
Vulnerability to Cyber Threats and Potential System Failures Rises Restraining Factor for Market Growth
The vulnerability to cyber threats and potential system failures stands out as a significant restraining factor for the growth of the Virtual Power Plant (VPP) market. As VPPs rely heavily on digital technologies and interconnected systems, they become susceptible to cyberattacks, which could compromise the integrity and functionality of the entire system.
The interconnected nature of VPPs, designed to enhance efficiency and coordination, also exposes them to the risk of system failures. Any disruptions, whether caused by cyber threats or system failures, can have far-reaching consequences, affecting the reliability and stability of power generation and distribution. As a result, addressing and mitigating these vulnerabilities becomes crucial for the widespread and secure adoption of VPP technologies.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the virtual power plant (VPP) market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the virtual power plant (VPP) market?
- How will each virtual power plant (VPP) submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2034?
- How will the market shares for each virtual power plant (VPP) submarket develop from 2024 to 2034?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2024 to 2034?
- Will leading virtual power plant (VPP) markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2034 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2034?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the virtual power plant (VPP) projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2024 and 2034?
- What are the implications of virtual power plant (VPP) projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the virtual power plant (VPP) market?
- Where is the virtual power plant (VPP) market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
Market Driving Factors
- Ongoing Innovation and Research Fueling VPP Advancements
- Virtual Power Plants Could be Pathway to Decarbonization
- VPPs as Platforms for Distributed Energy Resources (DERs)
Market Restraining Factors
- Vulnerability to Cyber Threats and Potential System Failures Rises Restraining Factor for Market Growth
- The Substantial Upfront Costs Associated with the Deployment of VPP Infrastructure, Including Smart Grids and Advanced Control Systems
- Fluctuations in Energy Markets, coupled with Uncertainties in Government Policies and Incentives
- Continued Advancements in Iot, AI, And Communication Technologies
- Countries Worldwide Recognize the Benefits of Smart, Distributed Energy Systems
- Increasing Adoption of Residential Solar, Storage, and Smart Home Technologies Contributes to the Growth of VPPs
- Siemens AG
- ABB Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- General Electric Company
- Next Kraftwerke
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Enel X
- Engie SA
- Sunverge Energy Inc
- Spirae Inc.
- Tesla, Inc
- Cpower Energy Management
- Swell Energy Inc.
- LO3 Energy Inc.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Component
Market Segment by Technology
- Demand Response VPP
- Distributed Generation VPP
- Mixed Asset VPP
Market Segment by End-User
Market Segment by Generation Source
- Solar PV
- Wind Power
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Units
- Energy Storage Systems
- Other Sources
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y0ajtp
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-virtual-power-plant-vpp-market-report-2024-2034-increasing-adoption-of-residential-solar-storage-and-smart-home-technologies-contributes-to-the-growth-of-vpps-302033487.html