NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The printed electronics market size is set to grow by USD 47,.58 billion during 2022-2027, progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period, according to Technavio Research. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. This study identifies Emerging stretchable electronics as one of the prime reasons driving the Printed Electronics Market growth during the next few years.The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agfa Gevaert NV, BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Dycotec Materials Ltd., Enfucell, Fujikura Co. Ltd., Henkel AG and Co. KGaA, InnovationLab GmbH, Jabil Inc., Koch Industries Inc., Nissha Co. Ltd., NovaCentrix, Optomec Inc., Printed Electronics Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Schreiner Group GmbH and Co. KG, TE Connectivity Ltd., Xerox Holdings Corp., YFY Inc., and Ynvisible Interactive Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the Growing demand for flexible display | Rising use of NFC | Increasing demand for printed electronics in automotive and transportation will offer immense growth opportunities, is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this printed electronics market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. For more insights on CAGR and YOY growth rate, Download Sample Report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Technology, which is the leading segment in the market?
- What are the major trends in the market?
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- The printed electronics market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15% between 2022 and 2027
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Some of the top players in the market are as follows:
- Agfa Gevaert NV,
- BASF SE
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Dycotec Materials Ltd.
- Fujikura Co. Ltd.
- Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- How big is the APAC market?
- APAC is estimated to contribute 48% to the growth of the global printed electronics market during the forecast period
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Printed Electronics Market 2022-2027: Segmentation
Printed Electronics Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- Middle East And Africa
- South America
The screen segment was valued at USD 16,393.64 million in 2017 and continued to grow until 2021. Screen printing is a popular technology widely used in the printed electronics market, especially for applications such as flexible displays, photovoltaics, and touch screens. Therefore, the screen segment is expected to further enhance the performance and versatility of screen printing for the market during the forecast period.
To learn more about all segments impacting the future of market research, download a sample.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Printed Electronics Market 2023-2027: Vendor Analysis
- The printed electronics market is highly competitive due to the presence of many vendors. There are significant growth opportunities in the printed electronics market as they are finding numerous applications in different electronic devices. Although achieving economies of scale in flexible display production is posing a challenge for vendors in the market, the cost of manufacturing printed electronics is very low. Hence, it is allowing significant growth opportunities for small- as well as large-scale vendors in the printed electronics market during the forecast period.
Printed Electronics Market 2023-2027 – Trends
- The emergence of stretchable electronics is a key trend influencing the printed electronics market growth. Stretchable or elastic electronics is a technology used to build electronic circuits. Stretchable electronic devices and circuits are placed on stretchable substrates or completely embedded in stretchable materials such as silicon or polyurethane. Stretchable electronics are expected to enable a variety of new applications such as cyber skins for robotic devices, electronics that can be implanted in the human body in the form of sponges, etc.
Printed Electronics Market 2023-2027 – Drivers
- The growing demand for flexible displays will notably driving the printed electronics market growth during the forecast period. OLED displays have superior display characteristics and superior viewing angles compared to currently available alternative technologies. Besides, LCD and EPD-based flexible displays are gaining popularity in the market. Furthermore, TVs with curved liquid crystal displays are also on the market. Other new applications for flexible displays, including kiosks, tablets, notebooks, e-readers, smart glasses, etc., are also expected to drive the demand for this technology during the forecast period
Printed Electronics Market 2023-2027 – Challenges
- The existence of alternatives to printed electronics and the high penetration of products manufactured using alternative manufacturing techniques are certain factors hindering the printed electronics market growth. For instance, manufacturing processes such as photolithography and vacuum deposition used to manufacture photovoltaic, sensors, RFID, NFC, display, and lighting products are widely gaining adoption by electronics manufacturers globally
Printed Electronics Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist printed electronics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the printed electronics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the printed electronics market across APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of printed electronics market vendors
Related reports –
The flexible printed circuit board market share is expected to increase by USD 1.64 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 3.73%.
The printed circuit board (PCB) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.05% between 2022 and 2027 reach USD 19,059.2 million.
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Technology
7 Market Segmentation by Application
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/printed-electronics-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-47-58-billion-from-2022-to-2027-agfa-gevaert-nv-basf-se-dupont-de-nemours-inc-and-more-among-the-key-companies—technavio-301983757.html