DUBLIN, March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “High Performance Alloys: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for High Performance Alloys estimated at US$8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Non-Ferrous Metal, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.5% CAGR and reach US$6.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Super Alloys segment is readjusted to a revised 4.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.3% CAGR
The High Performance Alloys market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.8% and 4.1% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 121 Featured) –
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V.
- Aperam SA
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Constellium SE
- Doncasters Group Limited
- ERAMET S.A.
- Fort Wayne Metals Research Products, LLC
- Glencore Plc
- H.C. Starck GmbH
- Haynes International, Inc.
- High Performance Alloys, Inc.
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
- Howmet Aerospace Inc.
- Metallurgical Plant Electrostal, JSC
- Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Precision Castparts Corp.
- Sandvik AB
- Special Metals Corporation
- TimkenSteel Corporation
- Titanium Metals Corporation (TIMET)
- Universal Stainless & Alloys Inc. Canada)
- VDM Metals GmbH
- VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Why Investing in Materials Innovation is Vital for Countries & Their Economy
- Growing R&D Spending on New Material Development & Innovation Provides a Platform for Growth & Expanding Use of High Performance Alloys: Global R&D Spending on Advanced Materials and Chemicals (In US$ Billion) for Years 2017 Through 2022
- High Performance Alloys (HPAs): Here’s Why They Are the Advanced Materials of Choice
- On the Pandemic & Economic Front, Here’s What’s Happening. Prognosis Every Business Needs to Know
- After Omicron, Comes Stealth Omicron & Deltacron Fueling Fresh Waves of Infections Across the Globe
- With New Strains Emerging at an Alarming Rate, Focus Shifts to Booster Doses & Vaccine Tweaking Amid Waning Vaccine Immunity. But How Practical Is It to Implement Them?
- With Vaccinated Population Showing Signs of Declining Clinical Protection, Booster Doses Are Emerging Into a Necessity to Restore Vaccine Effectiveness, but this Strategy is Not Within Reach for Most Countries: Number of Booster Doses Administered Per 100 People by Country as of March 2022
- At the Dawn of 2022 After Numerous New Strains & Millions of Deaths, Challenges in Vaccine Production, Supply, Access & Technology Sharing Continue to Remain
- How & When Will the World Be Vaccinated? Global Number of Annual COVID-19 Vaccine Doses (In Million) for Years 2020 through 2025 by Geographic Region/Country
- Split Scenarios Unfold: The Great Vaccine Divide Emerges
- With Low Vaccination Rates in Africa Emerging Into a Global Security Issue, Vaccine Imbalances Will Stretch the Pandemic Further into 2022: Global Percentage (%) of Population Administered With Vaccines by Region as of March 2022
- The Great Vaccine Controversy & Growing Anti-Vaccination Movement Aggravates the Divide Between the Vaccinated & the Unvaccinated
- Top Reasons for Unwillingness & Uncertainty Towards COVID-19 Vaccines Among the By-Choice Unvaccinated People: % Share of Various Reasons as of the Year 2022
- The Verdict’s Out – The Pandemic Cannot Be Ended But Can be Maneuvered to Become Endemic and More Manageable
- Amid this Prolonged Pandemic, Why Should Businesses Care About Progress on Vaccinations?
- Dragging Pandemic, New Virus Strains, Fresh Societal Risks, War & Renewed Economic Disruptions Bring Weaker Growth in 2022 as Compared to 2021
- Fresh Shocks for the Global Economy in 2022 as New Bursts of Food & Energy Inflation Comes into Play Triggered by the Russia-Ukraine War
- A World Divided Over the War in Russia & Ukraine Fuels Oil Production Stand-Off, Aggravating Global Price Rise & Making Putin More Bolder & Willing to Invade its Neighbors: Global Average Annual Brent Crude Oil Price (In US$ Per Barrel) for Years 2017 through 2022
- Uncertain, Uneven & Bumpy Recovery Shaped by New Variants Coupled With Inflation Triggered by the Russia-Ukraine War Lowers Growth Expectations for 2022: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Persistently High Unemployment Indicates Long-Term Scarring from the COVID-19 Pandemic, Wage Inequality & Uneven Economic Recovery. Tough Times to Continue for Industries Reliant on Consumer Discretionary Incomes Until 2023: Global Number of Unemployed People (In Million) for Years 2019 Through 2023
- Supply Chains Tighten Once Gain, Bracing for the Widening Economic Storm Being Brewed by the Russia-Ukraine War
- The Military & Defense Industry Emerges as the Sole Beneficiary of the War
- High Performance Alloys – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- High Performance Alloys: A Review of Types, Benefits & End-Use Applications
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- HPA Witnesses Price Rise in 2022 Amid Volatility in the Metal Commodities Market Triggered by the Russia-Ukraine War
- Rise of Lightweighting as a Part of the Long-Term Manufacturing Strategy to Benefit HPA Demand
- HPAs Find Expanded Opportunity in the Robustly Growing Lightweight Materials Market: Global Market for Lightweight Materials (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023, 2025, and 2027
- Production Volatility Amid Chip Shortages Aggravated by the Russia Ukraine War Downgrades Demand Growth for Automotive Alloys in 2022
- As Automobile Production Recovery Slips On the Original Forecasts, Hit By Chip Shortage Woes & Supply Chain Disruptions Caused by the Russia-Ukraine War, Uncertainty Rips Through Upstream Suppliers: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) for Years 2019 Through 2025
- Beyond These Challenges, Stringent Regulations & Competitive Pressures Will Remain Long-Term Drivers of Demand for Specialty Automotive Alloys
- Expanding Industrial Applications for Titanium Based Alloys to Continue Post Pandemic
- Global Titanium Market by End-use Sector (2022): Percentage Breakdown of Volume Consumption for Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, and Others
- Here’s Why Nickel Alloys Hold a Stronger Potential for Long-Term Growth
- Robust Demand for Medical Devices Spurs Parallel Opportunities for HPAs in Medical Devices Manufacturing
- Demand Outlook for Medical Devices Remains Robust
- Robust Outlook for Medical Devices Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for HPAs in Medical Device Manufacturing: Global Market for Medical Devices (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027
- Here’s How Valuable HPAs are in Medical Device Manufacturing
- Newer Applications to Drive Gains Over the Long-Term
- Forced Investments in Upgrading the Creaking Energy Infrastructure, Post Pandemic to Drive Demand for HPAs in Industrial Gas Turbines (IGT)
- Use of AI in the Design of High Performance Alloys Gains Momentum
- Increase in Oil Production Prompted by Russia-Ukraine War to Positively Impact Demand for HPAs
- A Peek Into Oil Supply Dynamics: Global Crude Oil Production by Country (In 000 Barrels Per Day):
- Biggest Importers of Russian Oil Are Now Lucrative Customer Targets for Non-Russian Oil Companies Investing in Production Expansions Amid Growing Anti-Russia Sentiments & Political Policy Shifts: Leading Importers of Russian Oil (In US$ Billion) as of the Year 2022
- Shape Memory Alloys Grow in Popularity
- High Entropy Alloys Rise In Significance & Find New & Advanced Applications
- In Focus- Titanium-Aluminides Alloys
- Innovation in High Performance Alloys Remains Crucial to Sustained Growth
- Recycling Storms Into the Spotlight at a Time When Sustainability is Gaining Importance Now More Than Ever
- The Time to Get Our Act Together & Move Towards a Circular Bioeconomy Has Come: Global CO2 Emissions (In Billion Metric Tons) for Years 1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010, & 2020
- Current State of Recycling HPAs
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4s9p4r
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-high-performance-alloys-strategic-business-report-2023-high-entropy-alloys-rise-in-significance–find-new–advanced-applications-301774006.html